I’m a huge fan of reading lists. Things I can easily dip into and out of and gather new insights from. It helps me refresh my mind when I’m feeling uninspired, or just to help spark new ideas for potential projects. That’s why I started curating lists a while ago – to gather the best of the best for my colleagues and myself. Below you'll find articles, books, videos, and podcasts that have been instructional and meaningful to me, and I thought it would be fun to share with you.
- Balaji Srinivasan on the Tim Ferris Show [podcast]
Balaji Srinivasan discusses the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum, how to become noncancelable, the path to personal freedom and wealth in a New World, the changing landscape of warfare, and more. It's long, but it's 4 hours very well spent.
- Dr. Jordan Peterson exploring the Psychology of creativity [video]
Peterson explores what is creativity? Can we develop it, or is it innate? Stick with it, the audio quality cleans up after the first minute.
- Clayton Christensen on Where Does Growth Come From? [video]
Christensen discusses how competing against non-consumption is the key to driving growth.
- Competing Against Luck by Clayton Christensen [book]
Christensen asserts that our long held maxim--that understanding the customer is the crux of innovation--is wrong.
- Jessi Pujji - A Primer on Performance Marketing [podcast]
Jessi is my go to resource for all things Performance Marketing and Customer Acquistion.